Endeavor is the world’s foremost community of high-growth entrepreneurs. With offices in 30+ countries around the world, our 1,500+ entrepreneurs include over 50 unicorns that rely on Endeavor’s unparalleled network of peers and mentors to solve their toughest challenges. Portfolio companies include Checkout.com (UAE), Carsome (Malaysia), and Rappi (Colombia).
Our office is helping more entrepreneurs than ever, and we need someone to help us scale. As a Senior Associate, you will be involved with everything entrepreneur-facing. From coordinating our Scale Up that assists early-stage companies, to shepherding more mature entrepreneurs through our Selection process, through bringing together our entrepreneurs and their teams with scalable services. Read more below.
Selection of Endeavor Entrepreneurs (25%)
- Build a pipeline of high-growth companies to join Endeavor’s rigorous Selection process.
- Manage the Candidate’s journey through the Selection process
- Write up in-depth company profiles for Endeavor Mentors to learn about the Endeavor Candidate.
Deliver Services to Endeavor Entrepreneurs (40%)
- Collaborate with Endeavor Entrepreneurs to identify and anticipate their individual challenges
- Deliver Endeavor services to individual Endeavor Entrepreneurs. This involves matching the Entrepreneur with one of Endeavor’s 4,000+ mentors and facilitating the participation in Endeavor’s programmatic services across Access to Capital, Mentors, Markets and Talent
- Identify “one-to-many” opportunities to deliver Endeavor services at scale. This could include hosting topical webinars and bringing together our Entrepreneurs’ C-Levels for roundtables.
Manage the Endeavor Tunisia Scale Up Program (20%)
- Build a pipeline of high-growth companies to join an Endeavor Scale Up program, our educational program for early-stage companies
Community Building (15%)
- Host events to bring together the local ecosystem and make the magic happen!
- Assist with getting the Endeavor name out there through social and marketing channels
Who You Are
Endeavor is a values driven organization. We are looking for someone, who embodies...
Entrepreneur First: The Associate will be someone who passionately believes in the power of high-impact entrepreneurs to change the world for the better. You care about our mission.
Go Big: The Associate will be someone whose curiosity drives them to dream (and execute!) big. You are a self-starter, who will roll up your sleeves to take our office to the next level.
Network of Trust: The Associate will be someone who can naturally build trust with anybody, from CTOs of cutting-edge startups to CEOs of established ventures.
Pay It Forward: The Associate will be someone with a service-oriented attitude, who asks “What can I do?” before asking “What can I get?”
One Endeavor: The Associate will be someone who thrives on working with colleagues in over 30 different countries around the world. You are collaborative and a bridge builder.
Always Agile: The Associate will be someone who understands that it's the planning, not the plans, that matter and therefore isn't deterred by pivots or evolutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in: investment, consulting, business, corporate development, considered a plus
- Excellent English (oral & written)
- High interest for entrepreneurship
- Good business acumen: ability to evaluate business models, financial statements, and go to market strategies
- Highly motivated, focused, creative, flexible, organized, and able to balance multiple priorities
- Strong computer software proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Passionate: You are mission-oriented and believe in Endeavor’s model to change the world through high-impact entrepreneurship.
Writer: You have exceptionally strong English language writing skills. You enjoy taking complex ideas and lots of information and presenting them succinctly.
Analytical and a Learner: You are curious and excited to learn about and pick the brains of seasoned entrepreneurs from around the world in a wide range of industries. You know how to ask the right questions and are resourceful.
Relationship-builder: You’re comfortable working across cultures and have the superior interpersonal and communication skills needed to build trust with our entrepreneurs, mentors, and teams from over 40 markets. You are humble and rock-solid on integrity.
Do-er: You are organized and process-oriented. You get things done and don’t let the ball drop.