Endeavor is the world’s foremost community of high-growth entrepreneurs. With offices in 30+ countries around the world, our 1,500+ entrepreneurs include over 50 unicorns that rely on Endeavor’s unparalleled network of peers and mentors to solve their toughest challenges. Portfolio companies include Checkout.com (UAE), Carsome (Malaysia), and Rappi (Colombia).
As a Community Lead at Endeavor, you will take on the dynamic role of nurturing and engaging selected Endeavor Entrepreneurs (EEs) communities, focusing on the Commerce and Food & Beverage vertical communities. Your mission is to build strong connections, facilitate meaningful peer interactions, organize events, and curate valuable content, ensuring that our communities thrive.
Our Commerce portfolio is composed of companies that are transforming the way consumers find and buy products and services, from gaming companies like Sky Mavis (Vietnam) to food grocery delivery companies like Rappi (Colombia) and Justo (Mexico). And our Food & Beverage portfolio is the home of entrepreneurs that are improving what and how consumers eat - highlights of this portfolio are NotCo (Chile/USA), Kitopi (UAE) and Honest Greens (Spain).
1. Vertical Community Building: develop a deep knowledge about the business models represented in your Vertical Community, as well as understanding of the main challenges founder’s face in scaling their businesses. You engage proactively by identifying and targeting groups of founders based on their needs and strategic objectives. Additionally, the Community Lead designs and facilitates peer groups, strategically organizes network gatherings and curates 1-to-many opportunities with VIP mentors. You willalso focus on fostering strategic 1:1 connections to ensure bespoke mentoring opportunities for community members.
2. Outlier Community: actively contribute to the organization and execution of the Outliers Retreat, Endeavor’s flagship annual community event attended by the founders of the best-performing companiesin Endeavor’s portfolio. You facilitate Outlier Peer Circles, both in-person and virtually, leveraging your training in the Circles methodology to foster deep connections among community members. The Community Lead plays a key role in designing, promoting and engaging Vertical community members in relevant Outliers programming, including the Retreat, Speaker Series, and Circles.
3. Knowledge Management & Vertical Expertise: develop thought leadership within your Vertical by gaining an in-depth understanding of diverse business models and segments within your portfolio. You are informed about industry trends and contribute by writing articles that draw upon unique insights from Endeavor’s markets and portfolio. Additionally, the Community Lead owns communication materials to showcase the strength of EE communities. Serving as the voice of the community, they collect valuable feedback from EEs and gain insights into their needs, sharing this information with relevant teams at Endeavor to drive service excellence. The Community Lead monitors community metrics and engagement KPIs, utilizing data for continuous improvement.
Who You Are
You are a passionate individual with a talent for connecting people. Your high emotional intelligence and knack for relationship-building set you apart. You are passionate about Emerging Markets and strive for continuous learning, seizing every opportunity to learn about Companies and business models while connecting with Founders.
Endeavor is a values-driven organization. We are looking for someone who embodies...
Entrepreneur First: The Associate will be someone who passionately believes in the power of high-impact entrepreneurs to change the world for the better. You care about our mission.
Go Big: The Associate will be someone whose curiosity drives them to dream (and execute!) big. You are a self-starter, who will roll up your sleeves to take our office to the next level.
Network of Trust: The Associate will be someone who can naturally build trust with anybody, from CTOs of cutting-edge startups to CEOs of established ventures.
Pay It Forward: The Associate will be someone with a service-oriented attitude, who asks “What can I do?” before asking “What can I get?”
One Endeavor: The Associate will be someone who thrives on working with colleagues in over 30 different countries around the world. You are collaborative and a bridge builder.
Always Agile: The Associate will be someone who understands that it's the planning, not the plans, that matter and therefore isn't deterred by pivots or evolutions.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in entrepreneurship, venture capital, or another start-up or an international organization.
- Interest in entrepreneurship, business, economics, and international development
- Strong business acumen and familiarity with evaluating business models
- Relevant experience investing, working, or analyzing companies in the Commerce space
- Exceptionally strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- High interpersonal and organizational abilities; strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Must be eligible to live and work in the United States
- Work closely with 500+ of the smartest, friendliest, ambitious teammates in 30+ countries around the world.
- Competitive salary. The base salary range is $75-$90K, with a bonus available. Actual starting base pay will be determined by skills, experience, and other non-discriminatory factors permitted by law.
- Generous benefits package including full health & dental coverage.
- Opportunities for domestic and international travel.
- 401k match.
- Unlimited PTO with offices closed on federal holidays and the last week of December each year.