Endeavor Romania (non-profit org) operates since 2021 and so far it has supported more than 50 high-impact Romanian entrepreneurs. We are the local chapter of Endeavor, an organization of, by and for high impact entrepreneurs, with offices in 42 markets all around the world. Since its inception, in 1997, Endeavor has selected 1,500+ scale-up companies, offering them an unrivaled personal and professional network, access to global markets and capital. Endeavor’s global impact is amplified by Endeavor Catalyst, a rules based fund, investing in our selected entrepreneurs.
Endeavor Romania is currently looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our team as an Associate. As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to and implement our marcom strategy and drive community engagement initiatives, bringing events to life. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy collaborating with diverse groups, and possess exceptional communication and organizational skills, this role is perfect for you!
Please, do find out more about our activities and programs in Romania on our website or LinkedIn.
More info: www.endeavor.org
Marketing & Communication (40%)
- Share and amplify the Endeavor brand in the regional entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Leverage social media, newsletters, and other communication channels to promote Endeavor Entrepreneurs and the work that Endeavor does in support of entrepreneurs
- Contribute content, such as blogs, press releases, and social media posts for Endeavor’s digital channels - LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram.
- Create presentations and other visuals such as one-pagers and templates
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify content needs and opportunities
- Contribute ideas for content creation and brainstorming sessions
Event Planning and Execution (30%)
- Develop and manage all aspects of event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, logistics, catering, vendor coordination, and on-site management.
- Ensure seamless execution of events, paying attention to every detail and anticipating potential challenges.
- Co-organize / Participate in networking events in the startup ecosystem, build and manage strong relationships within the Endeavor’s Global network
Community Engagement (30%)
- Actively contribute to building a strong sense of community by organizing regular meetups, workshops, and networking events.
- Foster relationships with community members, stakeholders, and partners, to enhance collaboration and maximize participation in events.
- Monitor and analyze event and community engagement metrics to identify areas of improvement and suggest actionable insights.
- BA / MA degree with 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a marketing / communications / client services role with investment funds, accelerators, consulting, investment banking, private equity, business development, corporate development, communities
- A roll up the sleeves attitude: going from interacting with executives / mentors one minute to taking detailed notes the next
- Strong writing and communications skills in English and Romanian
- Entrepreneurial personality and capacity to achieve significant results with limited resources
- Proven experience in event planning and community engagement, preferably in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, to build relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Creativity and a keen eye for detail, ensuring events and initiatives are memorable and well-executed
- Basic understanding of marketing analytics
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a passion for storytelling and innovation.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Flexibility to work evenings or weekends, as events may occur outside regular office hours.
- Knowledge of Romanian economic, business and entrepreneurial climate is a plus.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Aligned with non-profit organization, Endeavor Romania offers a competitive base salary, bonus and benefits package commensurate with experience.
- Pension Plan & access to Private Health Services
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic work environment with passionate and talented people
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid set-up
- Access to a network of high impact entrepreneurs, corporate executives and international professionals in Romania and beyond
Endeavor is a values driven organization. We are looking for someone, who embodies...
Entrepreneur First: The Associate will be someone who passionately believes in the power of high-impact entrepreneurs to change the world for the better. You care about our mission.
Go Big: The Associate will be someone whose curiosity drives them to dream (and execute!) big. You are a self-starter, who will roll up your sleeves to take our office to the next level.
Network of Trust: The Associate will be someone who can naturally build trust with anybody, from CTOs of cutting-edge startups to CEOs of established ventures.
Pay It Forward: The Associate will be someone with a service-oriented attitude, who asks “What can I do?” before asking “What can I get?”
One Endeavor: The Associate will be someone who thrives on working with colleagues in over 30 different countries around the world. You are collaborative and a bridge builder.
Always Agile: The Associate will be someone who understands that it's the planning, not the plans, that matter and therefore isn't deterred by pivots or evolutions.